Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chocolate recipe. You can have curry chocolate using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chocolate:
- Prepare 4 pcs of block Golden curry.
- Get 2 pcs of chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffe.
- Provide 1 pcs of Konsome soup.
- Use of Dashi powder.
- You need 600 ml of water.
- Use 400 gr of potato (as you like).
- Use 250 gr of carrot (as you like).
- Get 2 pcs of onion.
- Get of Butter.
- Use of Salt & papper.
- Get 150 gr of meat pig / beef.
Instructions to make Curry Chocolate:
- Cut union like this.
- Cut carrot like this.
- Cut potato like this, and i guve you tips if you wait long time deep your potato inside water.
- I use this curry.
- Saute butter, salt and papper, and also union. After smell good…..
- Saute your meat until change color with medium fire.
- Put inside your vegetables.
- After that put inside water.
- Wait 20 minutes with a half close.
- When you waiting around 5 minutes put Broth waste with spoon.
- After 20 minutes or you can check your potato and carrot done, turn off stove then put inside curry, chocolate, coffe, konsome and dashi..
- Turn on medium fire again and stir slowly, wait 5 minutes then here we go! Your curry is ready.
If you find this Curry Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.