Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Use 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Prepare 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 1 c of diced carrot.
- Provide 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Get 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Get 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Take 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Take 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- You need of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.