Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe. You can have fry eggplant(baingan) curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fry eggplant(baingan) curry:
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 kg of round eggplants.
- You need leaves of Fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Fry eggplant(baingan) curry:
- Turn on medium flame then add oil in a pan and add white cumin seeds..
- Cook cumin seeds for about 40 seconds..
- Add chopped onions and cook until translucent..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for about 1 minute keeping medium flame..
- Add chopped green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix..
- Add 2 sliced tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes or until become soft..
- Turn off flame and let it cool down then blend it in a blender..
- Cut eggplants in round shape and fry until golden colour..
- Add fried eggplants and blended curry in the same pot and slightly mix and cook on medium flame for about 2 minutes. Then add coriander leaves and mix and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Fry eggplant(baingan) curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.