Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy) recipe. You can have kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy):
- Provide 2 nos of plantain.
- Use 1/4 cup of toor dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 2 nos of chilly green.
- Use of curry leaves few.
- Get as required of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Provide 2 nos of chilly red.
- Take 1 cup of coconut.
- Get 3 nos of shallots.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
Instructions to make Kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy):
- Pressure cook toor dal..
- Add plantain and green chilly and cook with little water,when it comes to boil add turmeric powder and salt and cook further until it is done..
- Meanwhile,grind coconut in a blender..
- Add the ground mix to the plantain..
- Turn off the flame before it comes to boil..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan,add mustard seed, when it crackle add curry leaves and 2 red chillies then add to the plantain.serve hot..
- Enjoy the dish..
If you find this Kaya perattiyathu(plantain thick gravy) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.