Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry south indian traditional way recipe. You can have vegetable curry south indian traditional way using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- Prepare 1 cup of tamarind paste.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes.
- Use of Vegetables like.
- Provide 1 cup of Elephant foot, drumsticks, Brinjals.
- Take of Spices like.
- Provide 1 spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 10 of Curry leaves.
- Get 3 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Use 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 spoon of jeera.
- You need 1/2 spoon of fenugreek.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of urad dal.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic.
Instructions to make Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- First cut and clean the vegetables and spices ready.soak and keep the tamarind to get paste. Keep the mud pot on flame and put the oil.
- Put oil in mud pot and put urad dal, mustard,fenugreek,curry leaves, fry it… Mash ur peeled garlic and add it. Add chopped onion.
- Fry onions and put chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry it then add chopped tomatoes fry it add all the vegetables and mix it well-lit some water till vegetables drown and cook it for 15min.
- After 15 min add tamarind paste and asafoetida 1pinch cook it till u get nice aroma… Check the vegetables r cooked…. For 30 min….. Then after cooking add coconut milk… Let it boil for 2min and off the gas…. Ur yummy vegetable curry (Kara kolumbu) south Indian style is ready… Serve it wit white rice and spoon of ghee if u like it..
If you find this Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.