Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish potato curry and rice with fried prawns recipe. You can have fish potato curry and rice with fried prawns using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns:
- Take of For Rice.
- Provide 1 cup of Parboiled Rice.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Get of For Fish Potato Curry.
- Prepare 500 gm of Fish.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Use 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Take of For Fried Prawns.
- You need 250 gm of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns:
- For Rice – Wash, drain and cook rice with water till it done and then discard the water..
- For Fish Curry – Wash fish pieces and marinade with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp Chilli powder, garlic paste and salt..
- Heat 2 tbsp mustard oil and fry marinated fish pieces..
- Heat remaining mustard oil in kadahi and splatter fenugreek seeds..
- Add onion paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder and chilli powder..
- Add chopped tomato and salt and sauté..
- Peel and cut potatoes in thick round slices and add in masala..
- Add some water, cover and cook till potatoes becomes soft..
- Add fried fish pieces, cook for 2 minutes, then off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- For prawns – wash prawns and marinade with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp Chilli powder, garlic paste and salt..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry marinated prawn till crisp and golden on colour..
- Enjoy fish potato curry with rice and fried prawns..
If you find this Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.