Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe. You can have mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry):
- You need 300 gm of Mourola fish.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 of cubed potato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black jeera.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Get 4 tbsp of mustard oil approximately.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry):
- Marinate the fish with turmeric and salt and keep it for 10 minutes. Chop onions finely and cut potato in lenghtwise and tomato also.Heat mustard oil and fry the fish in batches.Set aside.Fry in low flame small cubed potato…
- Sprinkle black jeera and when it splutters,add chopped garlic and fry golden brown till nice aroma comes.Add chopped onions,fry lightly.Now add the fried potato and tomato.Pour 1/2 cup water and add salt and sugar to taste.Also add turmeric,cumin powder and red chilli powder.Bring to boil and add the fried fish and cook till done..
- Garnish with green chillies..
If you find this Mourola fish chorchori (indian carplet fish curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.