Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in a tomato gravy recipe. To cook egg curry in a tomato gravy you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy:
- Provide 10-12 of Eggs (Hardboiled).
- Use 2.5 Cups of Tomato Purée (I used canned).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 Tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Get 1.5 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Mix of Cinnamon, Cloves & Green Cardamoms).
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Use 2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 2 Tsp of Degi Mirch/Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Kasuri Methi/Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Crushed).
- Take of As per taste Sugar/Honey.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Whipping Cream or Fresh Cream/Malai (I used Whipping Cream 35% MF Tetra Pack).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oil/Butter.
Instructions to make Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy:
- Peel & cut the eggs into halves lengthwise..
- Arrange them in a serving bowl..
- Heat Oil/Butter in a heavy bottomed sauce pan..
- Add the Garlic Paste..
- Cook on low heat for a minute..
- Add the Ginger Powder, Turmeric & Red Chilli Powder. Stir..
- Add a cup of water followed by the Tomato Purée..
- Let it come to a boil. Keep covered to avoid splattering..
- Add the Cream, Sugar/Honey, Garam Masala Powder & Crushed Kasuri Methi..
- Let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Check/Adjust seasoning..
- Add a little more water if required. A medium consistency is what we want..
- Pour the hot gravy on top of the arranged egg halves..
- Serve hot with Steamed Rice/Jeera Pulao/Mattar Pulao/Roti/Parantha/Naan..
If you find this Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.