Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can have curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Fish:
- Prepare of Mackarel tuna.
- You need of Green Round Eggplants.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Take 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get To taste of sugar.
- Prepare of Green curry seasoning.
- Provide 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Take 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 8 of shallots.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Use To taste of chicken powder.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.