Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad egg curry recipe. You can cook chettinad egg curry using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad egg curry:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- You need 5-6 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Peppercorn.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fennel.
- Provide 2 sticks of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 petals of Star Anise.
- Take 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Carrom seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Poppy Seeds.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Take Leaves of Curry.
- Prepare 1 inch piece of Ginger.
- Take 5-6 of Garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of Big Onion Crushed into paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of slit Green Chillies.
- Take 7 of Curry leaves.
- Use As needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Use as required of Salt.
Steps to make Chettinad egg curry:
- Heat a khadai and roast the whole spices and coconut until browned. (Ingredients 1-15).
- Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes. Cool and grind the masala to a fine paste..
- Heat the same wok with a tsp of oil. Remove the shell from eggs and add it to the wok. Sprinkle turmeric, salt and chilli powder. Fry for 1-2 minutes and take out. Now again in the same wok add oil and splutter mustard and curry leaves. Add ground onion paste and fry until golden brown. Add all the spice powders, tomatoes pureed and saute until oil oozes out. Then add the ground paste and mix well..
- Add the eggs and half cup of water. Mix and cover with a lid. Allow to boil for 5 minutes. Done. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Chettinad egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.