Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe. You can cook 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- Use 1 cup of potatoes sliced as French fries.
- Get 1 cup of green beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots diced.
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 cup of taro sliced after dried in the sun.
- Use 1 cup of big onion sliced.
- You need 1 cup of okra diced.
- Use 1 cup of mushrooms diced.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- You need 1 inches of ginger sliced.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Use 2 of green chilli sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kitchen king or garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
Steps to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- First for okra and taro a special tip.always dried up in the sun after rinsing and peel off taro.bcuz it's so sticky to cut so always put these in sun for at least 30 minutes.
- Now deep fry the main vegetables to just soften them not to make golden like fritters.just make soften =carrots,cauliflower,green beans,okra,taro and potatoes.
- Now just take 1 tbsp oil because fried vegetables are having enough oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds. After roasting add sliced onion and saute for 2 minutes. Then add all the spices together and cook at low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.roasting spices in only onion mixture gives a wonderful mixture to curry.
- After cook 5 to 7 minutes add all the vegetables and just mix gently.donot over mix so fried vegetables should not become so soggy.keep uncover the utensil and cook at medium flame for at least 10 minutes.just after turn off the gas..
- Your so yumm mix veg is ready.optional is we can add some fried nuts to.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me.
If you find this 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.