Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Goan prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry recipe. To cook goan prawn curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan prawn curry:
- Provide of To Marinate.
- Take 250 gms of Prawns (washed and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use of To Make Paste.
- Get 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Take 4 of Kashmiri Chillis.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic pods.
- Get 1 of small Cinnamon.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 10 of Pepper Corns.
- Use of For curry.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Use 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Get to Taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Take As needed of Coriander leaves to Garnish.
Steps to make Goan prawn curry:
- 1. Clean the prawns and marinate with the items under marinate for 10 to 15minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to make paste into a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding the required water.
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the marinated prawns and saute for 2 Minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add some curry leaves and the chopped onions and fry until the onions are transparent.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 Minutes.
- Now add the grounded masala paste, Tamarind Paste and enough water, salt and mix well.
- Now add the prawns. Cover the and cook for 5minutes.
- Add a cup of coconut milk, mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
- Check for salt and Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy.
If you find this Goan prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.