Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- You need 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Get 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.