Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. To cook japanese blue cheese curry you only need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- Take 300 g of Beef (cubed).
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 g of White Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use of [Stew].
- You need 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- Prepare 100 g of Apples or Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 50 g of Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery).
- Get 70 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Take 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- Use 2 cups of Water/Stock.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 g of (2-3 pinches) Salt.
- Get of [Sauce].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Flour (All Purpose).
- Use 1 Tbsp of S&B Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cups of Milk.
- Use 50 g of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1 clove (5 g) of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Take 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Take of [Miscellaneous].
- Prepare as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside..
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes..
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes..
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.