Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe. You can have sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry):
- Get 2 piece of Hilsha fish.
- Use 2 tea spoon of Mustard seed.
- Take 2 tea spoon of Poppy seed.
- Use 4 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take as needed of Mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kala jeera.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry):
- First merinated the pcs of fish with salt and turmeric powder. Leave it for 15 mins..
- Grind mustard seed poppy seed and 2 green chilli make a smooth paste..
- Heat the pan add 2 -3 teaspoon mustard oil fry the fish..
- Add kala jeera and 2 green chilli in that oil. Now add the paste of mustard and poppy seed.stir fry for 5 mins..
- Now add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and half teaspoon of red chilli powder and mix well..
- Now add one cup of water. When the gravy start to boil then add salt as per taste and pcs of fish.cover it..
- After 5-7 mins add 1 teaspoon mustard oil and turn the gas off..
If you find this Sorse illish(hilsa in mustard curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.