Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red curry fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry fish recipe. To cook red curry fish you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red curry fish:
- Use 1 of thumb-sized knob of ginger, minced.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced thinly.
- Take 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 2 of fillets haddock, cod or basa, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Get 1 of eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch thick half-moons.
- Use 1 of lime.
- Get of Cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Red curry fish:
- Add a good splash of peanut oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and shallot and fry 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant..
- Stir in the curry paste and continue frying another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the fish sauce. Continue cooking for a minute, then add the coconut milk and carrots..
- Simmer until the sauce reduces a bit (about 5 minutes), then add the maple syrup. Carefully lay in the fish and add the eggplant. Simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until the fish is cooked and the eggplant is soft but not mushy. Carefully turn the fish over about halfway through..
- Cut the lime into quarters. Squeeze one quarter over the fish and sauce. Cut the remaining quarters into wedges. Serve the curry over rice with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and a lime wedge..
If you find this Red curry fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.