Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thai green curry recipe. To make chicken thai green curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast.
- Use 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 8-10 of Green coriander roots.
- Provide 1 1/2 inch of Galangal or Thai ginger.
- Provide 6 of Thai green and red chillies.
- Get 1/2 of Kafir lime.
- Prepare 2 of Kafir lime leaves.
- Provide 3 of Lemon grass sticks.
- Provide 1 of Carrot diced.
Steps to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- 1 cut chicken breast into small pieces..
- Make a paste of Thai ingredients of green curry. Lemongrass roots. Thai ginger. Chillies kafir lime leaves (2) coriander stems..
- In a pan add oil. Add green curry paste. Fry it for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Salt cook for 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and water. Add 2 kafir lime leaves. Let it cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots and juice of half kafir lime. Cook till chicken becomes tender. Serve with jasmine or plain steamed rice..
If you find this Chicken Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.