Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. To cook egg curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg curry:
- Take 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 3 of Dry red chillies.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 pieces of Chinese cabbage.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoons of ginger and garlic paste.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
Steps to make Egg curry:
- Boil your eggs.
- Cut your onions and tomatoes in equal quantities.
- Make vertical slits on the egg before frying them. 2 tablespoon olive oil, add turmeric powder, when the oil is hot fry the eggs to get a golden color and set aside..
- Add little more coocking oil,and dry red chillies. Let them splutter..
- Add onions, green chillies..
- Fry until the onions are transparent, now add ginger garlic paste, fry till the raw smell is gone..
- Add the tomatoes and Chinese sliced cabbage fry them on medium heat by covering the lid on..
- Until you see the tomatoes fully cooked add little water and cook more. Add red chilly powder, And cook it well with the lid on..
- Now add the eggs and cook them for 2 mins or until the gravy thickens.
If you find this Egg curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.