Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggplant and tomato keema curry recipe. You can cook easy eggplant and tomato keema curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry:
- Get 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 3 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Use 1 of Olive oil.
- Use 200 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 can of ☆Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Consomme Soup stock cube.
- Use 3 of pieces ☆Ready-made curry roux.
- Use 1 of Seasonings (Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce).
- Get 1 of Your favourite spices.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the eggplants vertically into 4, then cut into 1 cm pieces..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and add garlic and ginger. Add the minced onion and stir-fry..
- When oil is evenly absorbed to the pan contents, add the ground meat, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and continue stir-frying..
- When the colour of the ground meat starts to change, add eggplants, and briefly stir-fry. Add all the ☆ ingredients..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until thickened while skimming off the scum..
- Add your favourite spices or seasonings, then it's done..
- Grated cheese makes the dish delicious!!.
- This vegetable-filled dry curryis also recommended..
If you find this Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.