Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggplant and potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and potato curry recipe. You can have eggplant and potato curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant and potato curry:
- Provide 500 gm of Eggplants.
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida (hing).
- Get pinch of Methi danaa.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide 4-5 of Green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Eggplant and potato curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add hing and methi.
- Add eggplants,salt turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste,green chillies chopped, chopped tomatoes,then cook till 1 whistle..
- After pressure is released from cooker cook till oil is separated.
- Add dice cut potatoes cook again for 1 whistle..
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Eggplant and potato curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.