Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin drumstick curry recipe. You can cook pumpkin drumstick curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Drumstick curry:
- You need For of coconut paste:.
- Provide 100 gms of grated coconut.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 pods of garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need For of curry:.
- Provide 250 gms of pumpkin.
- Provide 1 of drumstick.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use For of tempering:.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of spring curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut oil for tempering.
- You need as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Pumpkin Drumstick curry:
- In a mixer grinder, grind coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, turmeric powder with water and keep the coconut paste ready..
- In pan heat water add green chilli and drumstick and let it cook for 10-12 mins until the drumstick is cooked. Then add pumpkin. It will get cooked in 5 mins.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked add the coconut curry paste and mix well and keep it in low flame and it cook. Parallely in another pan add coconut oil, add red chilli, mustard, cumin and onion and once onion turns transparent add to the curry and add salt and cook for 2-3 mins. The curry is ready..
If you find this Pumpkin Drumstick curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.