Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish Curry /Gulai Ikan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry /Gulai Ikan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry /Gulai Ikan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry /gulai ikan recipe. To make fish curry /gulai ikan you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Curry /Gulai Ikan:
- Take 2 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1 cup of mix of spring onion and fresh coriander.
- Use 2 slice of dried tamarind.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 3 stick of lightly crush lemongrass head.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of large fish head or any fish fillet.
- Use 5 of chicken gizzards (optional add on).
- You need 150-200 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of gulai paste.
- Take 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 8 of small shallot.
- Get 2 inches of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of candle nut.
- Use 4 of deseeded red chili pepper.
- Prepare of additional add on.
Instructions to make Fish Curry /Gulai Ikan:
- Pound gulai paste then set aside..
- Deep fry fish till 3/4 cooked and lightly crispy drain and set aside.
- In pan with oil saute gulai paste for 2 minute then add lightly smashed lemongrass saute for another 1 minute.
- Add water and tamarind slice then bring it to a boil.
- Add chicken gizzard (if using) and season with salt and simmer for 10 minutes (omitted this step if not using any chicken gizzard).
- Add deep fried fish head and tomato with spring onion and coriander.
- Add coconut milk (more if you like it creamy) and bring it to a boil then off heat and serve.
- Dinner Tonight Again Gulai Fish On Basmati Rice.
- Tonight Dinner Salmon Fish Head Gulai.
If you find this Fish Curry /Gulai Ikan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.