Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To make green thai prawn curry you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Get 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Get 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Take 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- You need To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.