Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- You need 3 (1 inch) of Cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 4 of whole cloves.
- Get 3 of green cardamon pods.
- Take 1 of onion grated.
- You need 11/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 pound of tiger prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee (clarified butter) (optional).
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare the fresh garam masala: in a coffee grinder, grind the cardamom seeds, 3 whole cloves, and 3 cinnamon sticks to a fine powder. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the 4 whole cloves, 4 cardamom pods, and 2 sticks of cinnamons and fry for a few seconds (take care as cloves tend to pop out of the pan). Stir in the grated onion and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until the liquid dries and the onion no longer smells raw, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Stir in the turmeric and cayenne pepper. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Pour in the water, cover the pan, and cook for an additional 5 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well. When the mixture is just below boiling, stir in the prawns. Sprinkle the mixture with almost all of the fresh garam masala powder, reserving a pinch to use as a garnish. Gently stir to combine. Do not cover the pan at this stage, as the coconut milk will curdle.
- As soon as the prawns are pink and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes, add the ghee. Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle the reserved garam masala over the dish and serve..
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.