Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato corn capsicum curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato corn capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato corn capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato corn capsicum curry recipe. To cook potato corn capsicum curry you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato corn capsicum curry:
- Provide 1 of Capsicum.
- Provide 2 of medium size potato.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Potato corn capsicum curry:
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
If you find this Potato corn capsicum curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.