Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe. To cook paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe:
- Provide 1 cup of Diced cottage cheese (Paneer).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cashew nuts (Soaked).
- Take 2 tbsp of Almonds (Soaked).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Chopped Beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Degi Mirch / Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry Masala Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt As per your tase.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1 piece of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil/Clarified Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chopped green chilies.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic each.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Onion.
Steps to make Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe:
- Take diced cottage cheese and sear it on medium flame with little butter and put it aside..
- In a grinding jar add soaked almonds, cashew nuts, beetroot, onion, garlic, green chilli, tomatoes and ginger to prepare a paste..
- Heat oil or clarified butter in a pan and add cumin seeds along with bay leaf and let it splutter..
- Add grind spices in the pan and cook it unless oil separates..
- Add little chopped cashew nuts in the pan..
- Add cottage cheese in the pan..
- Add half a cup of water in the pan and mix it well..
- Add turmeric powder, curry masala powder, red chilli powder and mix it well, put the lid on and cook it for 2 minutes..
- Add garam masala powder and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well..
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.