Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian thai green curry recipe. You can have vegetarian thai green curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- You need 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Provide 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Get 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves (tear in half and take the middle wooden bit off).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce or soy sauce (vegan).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar (brown sugar).
- Take 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Get 1 tin of bamboo shoots.
- You need 1 of aubergine (chopped into bite size).
- Prepare 1-2 of big red chilli (thinly slices).
- Get 1 block of tofu (optional).
- Provide of Seasonal vegetables of your choice – it can be brussel sprouts, sweetheart cabbage, green beans, carrots. All chopped into bite size.
- Take of To serve – Thai jasmine rice or with rice noodles.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a saucepan over a meduim-high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add another 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk, fish sauce (or soy sauce) and sugar and stir well then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Add your vegetables start with hard vegetable first ie. carrots, cabbage, brussel sprouts, green bean and bamboo shoots..
- Add some more coconut milk and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes until you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk a little bit..
- Add the rest of the coconut milk in. I normally add some water about half of tin coconut into the saucepan too. Taste your sauce, it should be salty, sweet, nutty and spicy..
- Stir occasionally then add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon your jasmine rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the vegetarian Thai green curry..
If you find this Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.