Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali "sorshe ilish"/ hilsha fish curry with mustard paste 🍲 recipe. To cook bengali "sorshe ilish"/ hilsha fish curry with mustard paste 🍲 you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲:
- You need 3 pieces of Hilsha Fish.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Mustard paste.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Water as required (to taste).
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Instructions to make Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲:
- Take a Frypan,put mustard oil and heat it. Put the chopped onions and salt into it and fry untill onions become lite brown..
- Now put ginger garlic paste, Coriander powder,termeric powder and green chilli paste into it and fry for 1 minutes..
- Now put Black Mustard paste and mix properly.Put some water and stir continuously on stove..
- Clean the Hilsha fish and cut into medium pieces. Take 3 pieces of fish and wash them throughly with water.Drain them and keep aside..
- When mustard paste is stir fried properly now put the pieces of fresh Hilsha fish into it with some more water as you required and cook untill the fish is 80% boiled..
- Now put 2-3 green chillies and cover the Frypan.Cook more 5 minutes in a medium low flame..
- When Hilsha fish is 100% cooked, stop the stove immediately. Sorshe ilish is ready to serve. Enjoy it hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.