Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pabdar Tel Jhal(Pabda Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pabdar Tel Jhal(Pabda Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pabdar tel jhal(pabda fish curry) recipe. You can cook pabdar tel jhal(pabda fish curry) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pabdar Tel Jhal(Pabda Fish Curry):
- You need 3 pcs of Large size Pabda fish.
- Provide 1 pcs of -Large size onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Large size Tomato finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Pabdar Tel Jhal(Pabda Fish Curry):
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Heat 2 tblsp mustard oil in a pan and fry the fish lightly. Now add 1 tblsp more oil in the same pan and add black cumin seeds, after few seconds then add chopped onions. Fry until slightly golden brown..
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder. Mix it very well and add chopped tomatoes. Fry all the masala very well. Next add salt as per taste and add 2 tblsp water. Fry all masala until oil separated..
- Now add 1 tblsp tomato sauce and mix it well. After few minutes than add 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.Then add fried fishes..
- Now add 1cup water. Cook for 5-10 minutes and add some coriander leaves, turn off the gas. Pabda jhal is ready to serve..
If you find this Pabdar Tel Jhal(Pabda Fish Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.