Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea curry (Chana masala curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea curry (Chana masala curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry (chana masala curry) recipe. You can cook chickpea curry (chana masala curry) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea curry (Chana masala curry):
- Provide 2 tins of chickpeas, undrained.
- Provide 1/2 tin of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of large onion- chopped.
- Get 1-2 of cloves- crushed/grated.
- Use Pinch of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 of tumeric powder.
- Use Pinch of chilli powder (you can add more).
Instructions to make Chickpea curry (Chana masala curry):
- Fry onion and garlic in oil..
- Add tin tomatoes and spices and cook on high, stirring frequently till reduced slightly..
- Add 1 tin chickpeas including the water, and 1 tin drained chickpeas (but reserving the tinned liquid for later).
- Simmer chickpea curry till fully reduced and liquid reduced. Then add the remaining chickpea liquid from the other tin and bring to the boil and simmer further till consistency you prefer. We like slightly wet gravy to the chickpea curry..
- Serve with rice or roti, salad and yoghurt..
If you find this Chickpea curry (Chana masala curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.