Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To make thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Take 1 of white onion.
- Provide 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- Take Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- You need of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Use 1 of red or orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Take Squeeze of honey.
- Prepare Splash of Soy sauce.
- Use Splash of fish sauce.
- Provide Half of the juice from a lime.
- Get 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- Get of Spices.
- Provide 1 spoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Take 1 spoon of turmeric.
- You need of Garnish.
- Use of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Lime wedge.
- Provide of Poppy seeds.
- You need of Spring onion.
- You need of Fresh red chilli.
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.