Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry recipe. You can cook indian curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Curry:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Large.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Steps to make Indian Curry:
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..
If you find this Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.