Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe. To make sour brinjal curry haidrabad style you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- Get 7-8 of small brinjal.
- Get of for curry.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion puree.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Get of for stuffing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- You need 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Use As needed of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- First take brinjal and wash it very well.Cut in from center and keep them into water.
- Now in a bowl take tamerind paste and add some hot water.Soak it for about 20 minutes..
- Now for stuffing – in a pan take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, sesame seeds, fenugreek seeds,cashew nuts,peanuts,dry coconut,red chilli.Roast it well for about 5-7 minutes. Turn off the gas. Let it cool down then take a grinder and add all roasted spices and grind it well by using little water. Stuffing is ready..
- Now remove brinjal from water and stuff it with stuffing masala.keep remaining stuffing aside..
- Now in a pan take 2 tbsp oil,add stuffed brinjal and cool it for about 10 minutes until it cooked 80- 90 percent.take out these cooked brinjal in separate plate..
- Now in a same pan add,2 tsp oil.Then add ginger garlic paste.Saute it.Then add onion puree. Cook it until onion becomes brown in color. Them add tomato puree. Now add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder,garam masala powder and salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add remaining stuffing masala.. Mix well..
- Now add cooked brinjal,then add tamarind pulp. Cover it and cook it for about 5-7 minutes.Until pip starts saprates. Sour brinjal curry is ready.Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.