Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy "Baingan-ka-Bhartha"Brinjal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Baingan-ka-Bhartha"Brinjal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "baingan-ka-bhartha"brinjal curry recipe. You can have spicy "baingan-ka-bhartha"brinjal curry using 14 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy "Baingan-ka-Bhartha"Brinjal Curry:
- Prepare 2 of Mid sized Brinjals.
- Prepare 6 of Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of Big Lemons.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Use of Green Chilis.
- Provide of Ginger (Optional if you use Ginger Garlic Paste in the mix).
- Use of "Masalas" Condiments :.
- Get of Tumeric (Haldi).
- Take of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use of Garam Masala (chilli powder).
- Provide of White Vinegar.
- Use of Paprika Powder (if you have some).
- Provide of Oil (little to do a "Bhigar") in the beginning.
- Use of Add more oil later – when all the vegetables are half cooked.
Steps to make Spicy "Baingan-ka-Bhartha"Brinjal Curry:
- First wash the two Brinjals and poke them all over with a deep fork – smear them with oil – leave them for an hour or so.
- With a sharp knife "Score" each of the Brinjals into six sections – just cutting through the skin – not into the Brinjal.
- Burn the skin of the Brinjals on the open fire (keep turning them with a pair of tongs) till the skin is almost all wrinkled and blackish.
- Remove the green cap and the stem attached to it.
- Cut the slieces six per Brinjal along the scored places.
- Cool the Brinjals and sprinkle a little paprika onto the pulpy inside of each slice – and put them aside till later.
- Use a Pressure Cooker for a quick cook-up – or a normal big pot.
- Take a pinch of each Masala and lightly "burn" with a tablespoon of oil.
- With a wooden spoon keep mixing the 'Masalas' in the dish – till you get a good smell of the mix (don't worry if it all sticks to the bottom of the dish – keep scraping it off gently) This is called the "Bhigar"!.
- Add the chopped/diced Onions in the 'masala-mix' for 2-3 minutes – till slightly brown.
- Put the pre-chopped Tomatoes into the dish and swirl it all around.
- Add another pinch or two of Salt & Sugar – mix on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Squeeze some lemon – and add chopped green chillies – into the mix – sprinkle a tea-spoonful of white vinegar into the mix.
- Add half a cup of water & put the lid on the pressure cooker.
- Heat for 5 minutes – for the first hiss – switch off the heat.
- Wait for it all to cool – remove the whistle slowly – take off the lid.
- Add a table-spoonful of Imli (Tamarind) Paste if you like it to have a "sour-ish" flavour.
- Add the Brinjals into the mix (add one half cup more of water- if you want to have a "liquidy"curry)! Some prefer a "pastey" consistency.
- Put the lid back on – and cook till the second hiss 10 minutes or so.
- Your 'Baingan-Ka-Bharta' is ready.
- Serve with Yogurt and Chapatis or White Rice..
- Adding pickles/salt to taste ENJOY!.
If you find this Spicy "Baingan-ka-Bhartha"Brinjal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.