Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken red thai curry recipe. To cook chicken red thai curry you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- You need of For Homemade Red Curry Paste-.
- Use 3 tbsp of Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide 1-2 of Fresh Lemongrass Stalks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Peppers.
- Get 4 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander Stems.
- Take 5 of Small-Medium Red Onion Finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Fresh Bay Leaves Medium Size.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Provide 5 of Fresh Hot Red Chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of Oil for a Grinding.
- You need of For Curry-.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter and Oil.
- Use 1 cup of Bite-size chunks of Vegetables.
- Take 1 cup of Boneless Chicken cut into small cubes.
- Take 250 ml of Fresh First Press Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli Roughly Chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste (approx).
- Get of Salt as per Taste.
Instructions to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- For Curry, we will start by making curry paste first. For that take all ingredients mentioned in a list for curry paste. Instead of taking Dry Red Chilli I used Ciba Kashmiri red chilli powder for brighter colour. And as galangal wasn't available, I used Ginger..
- Take all ingredients in grinding jar and make a paste of it. Then I prefer to add 1 tbsp of oil in it and grind it again for a smoother texture. Then just put it in an airtight glass container and store it in the refrigerator..
- Now for curry, Chop Vegetables (I took Mushrooms, Baby Corns, Onion and Capsicum) and chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Then first take 1 tsp butter in a cooking pot. First, add fine cupped garlic in it and let it gets light golden. Then saute chicken pieces with a pinch of black pepper and pinch of salt in it and let it cook completely. Once it is done, take it off the pot..
- In the same pot, add 1 tsp of oil. And add green chilli and vegetables in it and saute it till those become translucent..
- Take red curry paste in 1 bowl and add the same amount of water in it. And make it a thin paste..
- Now add coconut milk in a cooking pot and stir it. Also, add sugar, salt (as curry paste also has salt in it, adjust accordingly) and curry paste and mix it. Let it boil for 2-3 mins on low flame. And Our Chicken Red Thai Curry is ready to serve..
- Serve it with Steamed Rice. I even like to combine it with spaghetti or Indian Rice Ghavan..
If you find this Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.