Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 600 grams of mixed seafood – prawns, scallops, squid, mussels.
- Prepare 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 150 grams of sugarsnap peas.
- You need 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour/starch.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- You need 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry off the onion until softened, 4 – 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook a further minute.
- Add the mixed seafood and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour to 1 tbsp water and stir into a paste. Add to the pan with the sugar, peas and red pepper.
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the pepper & sugarsnaps are tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and 3/4 of the coriander. Season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of the remaining coriander and some lime wedges.
If you find this Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.