Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe. You can cook nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus:
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder (less or more).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric (less or more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more and optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme (less or more).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt celery (less or more).
- Take 1 tsp of nutrition yeast (optional).
- Take 1 of dates (seeding and soften).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mustard (less or more).
- Take 1/2 tsp of miso paste (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder (less or more).
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder (less or more).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (less or more).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus:
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except lemon juice and salt. Add water and process until smooth..
- Add salt and lemon juice, and pulse just to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if need it before transfer it to the bowl..
- Serve with toasted bread or pita chips. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.