Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To cook thai chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- You need 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Take 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- Use 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Get 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Take 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.