Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of soft dark brown sugar.
- Use 2 of chicken, cut into chunks.
- Provide 4 of kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide splash of Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce.
- Prepare handful of coriander.
- Get 1/2-1 of lime, juice only.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute..
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken pieces and lime leaves until coated in the paste..
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce/soy sauce and bring to a simmer, cooking for 30minutes until thickened slightly..
- Stir in the corriander and lime juice. Check for seasoning, adding more fish sauce/soy sauce if needed.
- The curry is best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.