Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Masala corn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala corn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala corn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala corn curry recipe. You can have masala corn curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala corn curry:
- Use 2 Cup of corn.
- Provide 2 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of jeera (cumin).
- You need 2 of cheese cubes.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of haldi (turmeric)powder.
- Get 8 of cashews paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves Chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Masala corn curry:
- In a pan put water and boil it and add to Cup corn boil for 5 minutes and strain it and keep aside…..
- Chopped onion and tomatoes and ginger garlic paste and cashews paste and paneer keep aside.
- In a pan put oil heat it then add jeera, onion and ginger garlic paste and Fry for 2 minutes then add all dry masala and Fry for 1 minute then add tomatoes add salt and Fry for tomatoes are soft and then add grated paneer fry for one minute then add cashews paste and coriander leaves and mix well and last we can add garam masala….
- Masala corn curry is ready and garnish with cheese and coriander leaves….serve with chapati on Naan….
- Create Cookpad turn3 logo with help of corn 🌽…
If you find this Masala corn curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.