Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Flower mixed vegetables Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Flower mixed vegetables Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flower mixed vegetables Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower mixed vegetables curry recipe. To cook banana flower mixed vegetables curry you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Flower mixed vegetables Curry:
- Use 1 of mocha/banana flower.
- Use 2 of brinjal cut into cubes.
- You need 200 gm of pumpkin cut into cubes(small).
- Use 2 of potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick inch piece broken.
- Use 5-6 of green cardamoms.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Banana Flower mixed vegetables Curry:
- Cleaning the banana flower or mocha requires some technical training.Inside the big boat like leaves there are bunch of flowers..
- From each floret you need to discard the outer shell & the stiff stick like strand with a tiny bulb at the top as they are not edible..
- Once you discard the inedible parts immerse the rest florets in cold water while you continue cleaning the remaining bunches..
- This will avoid the blackening of the florets.Once all the bunches are cleaned,wash them in hot water with turmeric powder & then drain the water..
- Pressure cook the chopped banana flowers until 2 whistles blow.Drain the cooked banana florets & set aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp of mustard oil in a kadai.Temper it with cardamom, cinnamon sticks,cumin seeds,green chillies.
- Saute them for a mint until they became fragnant..
- Make a smooth spice paste by adding ginger paste, cumin powder,turmeric powder,salt,sugar,red chilli powder to a small bowl & mixing them with 1/2 cup water..
- Once the whole spices start to crackle add the spice paste to the kadai.Then add potatoes, pumpkins,brinjals & saute on low medium flame for 10 to 15 mints..
- Cover the lid.Add boiled chanadal to the vegies & then mix the boiled banana florets & cook for another 5 mint..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Banana Flower mixed vegetables Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.