Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Onion fish curry or fish pyaza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Onion fish curry or fish pyaza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion fish curry or fish pyaza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion fish curry or fish pyaza recipe. To cook onion fish curry or fish pyaza you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion fish curry or fish pyaza:
- Prepare 500 gm of Katla fish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 3 of chopped onion large.
- Take 6 tsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of onion seeds Aur Kala jeera or Kalonji.
- You need 12 gm of Chopped green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- Use 1 cup of mustard oil.
- You need 3-4 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Onion fish curry or fish pyaza:
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder,salt and lime juice for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a large pan..
- Fry fish until they turn brown in colour..
- Now remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside..
- Now in the same pan add little more oil and heat it..
- Now add kolojeera/kalenjee (onion seeds) and fry for 1 minute..
- Add chopped onion, Saute until translucent..
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder,ginger, garlic green chillies..
- Fry until light brown in colour..
- Add salt and mix it properly..
- Now add hot water in that pan. Stair and simmer for 7 min..
- Now add fried fish. And stair well. Let it boil with cover for 10 minutes or until fish is tender and the gravy is thick..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Onion fish curry or fish pyaza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.