Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Black Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Black Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy black lentil curry recipe. To cook creamy black lentil curry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Black Lentil Curry:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of black lentils.
- Get 2 1/4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 large of chopped onion.
- Use 1 each of green chili.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of kosher salt or to taste.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 each of cilantro handful (garnish).
- Prepare 1 can of beans (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Black Lentil Curry:
- Rinse black lentils, add lentils, 4 cups water and 1 tablespoon oil to pressure cooker. Pressure cook 20 minutes, allow to cool down naturally. Or in a large pot bring lentils and water to boil, add 1 extra cup water, cook medium low for 45 minutes until done..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pot. When it is hot, add cumin, stir, after about 30 seconds, add onion and green chili. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add ginger and garlic, stir, cook for about 1 minute..
- Add the cooked lentils, beans, 2 cups water, milk (soy or almond milk can be used), turmeric, salt and chili powder, cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Let cook on medium heat, STIRRING FREQUENTLY. 15-20 minutes until it thickens..
- Turn off heat, add lemon juice and butter. Sprinkle with garnish..
- Serve with rice or warm bread..
If you find this Creamy Black Lentil Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.