Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhmali chicken curry recipe. To make makhmali chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhmali Chicken Curry:
- Get 500 gm of boneless chicken.
- Use 2 of large onions finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of roasted and crushed kasuri methi.
- Prepare of Masala paste.
- Take 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare 10 of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Makhmali Chicken Curry:
- For the masala paste. Roast red chillies and almonds and first coarsely grind to a powder then add water and make a smooth creamy paste..
- Heat oil in a sauce pan. Saute the onions till transparent. Add the ginger and garlic paste. Saute till raw smell goes away.
- Add the red chilli powder,turmeric powder and coriander powder. Saute for few minutes.Add few tbsps of water..
- Now add the boneless chicken. Season with salt. Mix well. Cook for few minutes till you can see the oil floating..
- Now add the masala paste and mix well. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes in a medium flame.
- Add the tomatoes puree,garam masala and cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Open add around 1/2 cup water, crushed kasuri methi and simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander.
- Tasty chicken makhmali ready to serve with Roti's and hot steaming rice.
If you find this Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.