Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salted mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salted mango curry recipe. You can cook salted mango curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salted mango curry:
- Take of Salted Mango Raw.
- Use of chillies Dry red.
- Use of mustard seeds.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- You need of asafoetida powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Take of fenugreek seeds.
- Take of lentil seeds White.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of oil.
Instructions to make Salted mango curry:
- Cut the raw salted mangoes into medium sized pieces..
- In a wok heat little oil. Put the mustard seeds and let them splutter..
- Add the dry red chillies, curry leaves, fenugreek seeds and white lentil seeds..
- Add the cut mango pieces followed by turmaric powder, chilli powder and asafoetida powder. Also add salt to taste. Only a little salt needs to be added as the mangoes are already salted..
- Add 2 cups water and cook for 2 minutes till the water starts boiling and the ingredients blend well..
- Serve as a side dish with boiled rice porridge..
If you find this Salted mango curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.