Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. To make spicy coconut curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy coconut curry:
- Take 1 can of baby corn.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of diced onion.
- Use 1 cup of diced celery.
- Provide 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of diced broccoli.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Take 1/2 cup of green lentil.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of mild curry paste (pataks).
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno).
- Use 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Provide 1 cup of quartered mushroom.
- Get 1 cup of quartered baby potatoes.
- Take of Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked).
Steps to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften.
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well.
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well.
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins..
- Serve hot, best over rice.
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.