Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe. To make shrimp & fish coconut curry you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp & fish coconut curry:
- You need 4 of big size shrimps.
- Take 2 of fish filet (the fish of your choice).
- Provide 1 of big tomato.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Get 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Use of Green onion.
- Take 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 spoon of canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Get of Red chili powder (optional).
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of White rice.
Instructions to make Shrimp & fish coconut curry:
- Cook the rice and put it aside,.
- Season the fish filet with salt & pepper and fry it till golden and crunchy,.
- Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic and green onions (you can just chop it as you want),.
- In another pot, fry the onions until translucent then add the garlic,.
- Fry the shrimps with the onions and garlic then season with salt and pepper,.
- Once the shrimps are orange, add the chopped tomatoes, 1 spoon of canned tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of curry powder and if you want to spice it up, a bit of red chili powder,.
- Add water and cook at medium heat until the tomatoes are soft,.
- Once the tomatoes are soft, add the coconut milk, rectify the seasoning with a bit of salt and pepper if necessary and add the green onions. Add water if you consider that the sauce is too thick. Finally, add the fried fish at the end to not have it smashed (I made the mistake of adding it early! 😀 :D).
- Serve with white rice, and enjoy!.
If you find this Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.