Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry leaves rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry leaves rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry leaves rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry leaves rice recipe. To make curry leaves rice you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry leaves rice:
- Provide 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Take Handful of curry leaves.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dessicated coconut or fresh raw coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1 tsp of masoor dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need as required of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2-3 of garlic pods.
Steps to make Curry leaves rice:
- Take Cooked rice in a bowl and add turmeric, lemon juice to it and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai and add chana dal, urad dal, masoor dal, peanuts. Remove them and keep aside. Put half of the dal and peanuts into the rice. It gives crunchy taste of the dals in rice. Put other half of the dals and peanut into blender..
- Take curry leaves, green chillies and fry them in oil..
- Blend the chana dal, urad dal, masoor dal, peanuts with fried curry leaves, green chillies, garlic pods, raw or dessicated coconut coarsely. Add this to the rice..
- Next prepare the tempering by heating oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and put the tempering to the rice and mix well..
If you find this Curry leaves rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.