Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian fried rice lamb (nasi goreng kambing) recipe. You can have indonesian fried rice lamb (nasi goreng kambing) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing):
- Take 250 gram of lamb, cut into small pieces.
- Get 750 gram of cooked rice (refrigerated).
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Take 3 of shallots, sliced.
- Provide 2 of red chillies, finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 50 gram of white cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Take 2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Provide Pinch of five spice powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fried shallots.
- Take 1 of cucumber, sliced (for garnish).
- You need 1 of tomatoes, sliced (for garnish).
- Use of fried eggs (for garnish).
- Prepare of Couple bird's eye chilli (optional).
Steps to make Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing):
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add the lamb and stir-fry for 1 minute or until seared. Transfer the lamb to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the remaining oil to the wok, then sauté the garlic, shallot and chilli (chilli optional) on medium heat for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the rice, increase the heat to high and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and all the rice grains are separated. Add all the spices and continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the cabbage, and spring onion along with the lamb. Toss to combine well, then add the dark soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with fried shallot. Serve with cucumber, tomato and chilli or without chilli 😍.
If you find this Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.