Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Peanut Curry Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Peanut Curry Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai peanut curry noodles recipe. To cook thai peanut curry noodles you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Peanut Curry Noodles:
- Take 8 oz of whole wheat spaghetti noodles (or any long pasta).
- Provide 1 of broccoli, chopped (I like to use some of the stem as well).
- Get 1 of Red bell pepper, thinly sliced (or any colour).
- Get of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of smooth natural peanut butter.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of yellow thai curry paste (red works as well).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sambal (Sriracha is good as well).
- Take 1 tbsp of soya sauce (low sodium).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh ginger, minced (or more, I like more ).
- Use 1/2 cup of Or so, of the pasta cooking water.
Steps to make Thai Peanut Curry Noodles:
- Boil water and cook pasta according to direction, add the broccoli in the last 3 min of cook time. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water and drain the rest and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the ingredients of the sauce, and slowly add the water. (You may not use the full 1/2 cup) you're looking for a smooth, lump free texture..
- Toss your noodles, broccoli and peppers in the sauce to combine..
- Serve and enjoy (you can add chopped cilantro for garnish, I just didn't have any 😡).
If you find this Thai Peanut Curry Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.